Drop the Jargon October 23 Resources
Drop the Jargon is a day for professionals in Australian health, community services and local government to use plain language.
Here are some resources to help you in your workplace on the day.
- Here is a link to the website where you can pledge
- A link to a video promoting the day
- A4 posters for your workplace (email Matt Loads for A2 & A3 versions)
- A quick trivia questionnaire presentation you can organise for your colleagues on the day
- Banner materials for websites and social media (below)
Trainers Jolyon Burford, Siri Gunawardana and Spase Veljanovski delivered 80 workshops and presentations throughout Victoria and interstate. Siri got the most holiday sounding venue – Noosa (it was South Brisbane, but whatever).read more
Multicultural services are a significant part of Mercy Health. “Mercy Hospital for Women was one of the first Victorian public hospitals to establish multicultural services. It’s an important part of who we are and how we see our broader community,” said...read more
Centre for Culture, Ethnicity & Health (CEH) Co-manager Bernice Murphy has published new research with the University of Melbourne’s Lucio Naccarella.read more
Join Matt & Amir as they speak to experts discussing how we can use clear, plain communication when we talk about health and wellbeing.read more
Let us inform you about our EVENTS & NEWS?