Drop the Jargon October 23 Resources
Here are some resources to help you in your workplace on the day.
- Here is a link to the website where you can pledge
- A link to a video promoting the day
- A4 posters for your workplace (email Matt Loads for A2 & A3 versions)
- A quick trivia questionnaire presentation you can organise for your colleagues on the day
- Banner materials for websites and social media (below)
This brochure helps outline our Health Literacy training. The Centre for Culture, Ethnicity & Health (CEH) is a pioneer of health literacy in Australia. We developed Australia’s first health literacy course and continue to run long and short courses about health literacy today.
Multicultural services are a significant part of Mercy Health. “Mercy Hospital for Women was one of the first Victorian public hospitals to establish multicultural services. It’s an important part of who we are and how we see our broader community,” said...
Centre for Culture, Ethnicity & Health (CEH) Co-manager Bernice Murphy has published new research with the University of Melbourne’s Lucio Naccarella.
Join Matt & Amir as they speak to experts discussing how we can use clear, plain communication when we talk about health and wellbeing.