Drop the Jargon October 24 Resources
Drop the Jargon is a day for professionals in Australian health, community services and local government to use plain language.
Here are some resources to help you in your workplace on the day.
- Here is a link to the website where you can pledge
- A link to a video promoting the day
- A4 posters for your workplace (email Matt Loads for A2 & A3 versions)
- A quick trivia questionnaire presentation you can organise for your colleagues on the day
- Banner materials for websites and social media (below)
‘Teach-back’ enables better communication by inviting health practitioners to ask patients, to repeat key information verbally back to the practitioner to ensure mutual understanding and facilitate better care.read more
At the Inaugural International Conference on Migration, Social Disadvantage and Health, GM Michal Morris discusses the initiative to address low heath literacy level of Australians – our Health Literacy Course.read more
Centre for Culture, Ethnicity & Health (CEH) Co-manager Bernice Murphy has published new research with the University of Melbourne’s Lucio Naccarella.read more
Join Matt & Amir as they speak to experts discussing how we can use clear, plain communication when we talk about health and wellbeing.read more
Let us inform you about our EVENTS & NEWS?