CEH Blended Health Literacy Course 2020
This year we’ve kept the well-researched, high-quality learning experience our participants know and love, but changed how we deliver the course.
We now blend webinars, online and face-to-face learning to use the strengths of each delivery mode. This makes the course more accessible and flexible. It also allows more time for valuable face-to-face discussions about the health literacy fundamentals you learn online.
- Consumer participation – plan services with your clients to better meet their needs
- Plain language – make your written and spoken communication easier for clients to understand
- Navigation – make your website, phone systems and physical spaces easier for clients to use
- Organisational Health Literacy – make your organisational systems and processes support consumer participation, plain language, navigation and more.
LEARN practical & strategic skills to:
- run a real health literacy improvement project at your work supported by our trainers
- present your project to your organisational leaders
- plan service improvements for your clients and improve your accreditation readiness
ABOUT our blended learning approach – using the strengths of each delivery method:
- Online learning gives you a solid grounding in all aspects of health literacy with forums to discuss what you learn.
- Webinars give you the opportunity to consult with trainers at key moments during the course.
- Face-to-face sessions help you:
- Explore what you learn online with like-minded professionals
- Review and deepen your online learning with highly skilled facilitators
- Present the projects you complete to your organisational leaders in an executive forum.
Download Course Guide
Cost: $1200 full price, $950 early bird by 30 JUNE
Duration: 13 weeks: 26 August – 18 November 2020
Time commitment: 1.5 days face-to-face, 8 hours online, 20 hour project
Delivery modes Face-to-face onsite, webinar and online
|Week 1 – 3||26 Aug – 9 Sept||Webinar introduction followed by self-paced online learning content|
|Week 4||16 Sept||Full day face-to-face workshop with focus on project planning|
|Week 5 – 11||23 Sept – 4 Nov||Undertaking a supported health literacy project|
|Week 12||11 Nov||Present your project to other course participants via webinar|
|Week 13||18 Nov||
Present your project & discuss next steps for health literacy with your leaders at the ½ day Executive Forum
- Course participants implement and evaluate 1 health literacy project over 8 weeks
- Course participants must have written approval to attend course by their manager and a commitment by their executive manager to attend the Executive Forum.
Authorisation form here [link to be inserted]
Numbers are limited and preference will be given to people who register with a colleague from the same organisation
Contact: Siri Gunawardana, CEH Training Coordinator, p: (03) 9418 9912, e: email@example.com
For More Information
For more information about our specialist training courses or enquire about pricing and scheduled face to face workshops, please click on the Contact Us button below.