We can tailor a training program to the needs of your workplace.
Our workshops will help your staff to understand and overcome specific challenges relating to their work with CALD clients. We work with staff at all levels, from new employees to management, frontline and service delivery staff.
We are happy to provide generic ‘cultural diversity' training if needed, but our strength lies in specialist topics related to planning, communication and service delivery.
View training topics.
Download our Workplace Training Guide.
We work with you to ensure you get the training you want. This includes:
- undertaking a needs analysis to determine training objectives and outcomes
- providing a detailed training proposal including costs
- identifying relevant case studies and activities
Training rates are available on request. The total cost of a workshop may include:
- developing client-specific material
- additional resources, as required
- airfares and transport, as required
If you are interested in having training conducted on-site at your workplace, please complete the online form located here . The more information you provide will enable us to respond more effectively to your request.
Alternatively, you may contact our Professional Learning Coordinator on (03) 9418 9929 or email@example.com