Discussion about sexual and reproductive health often defaults to women’s sexual and reproductive health. This forum will focus on men’s sexual and reproductive health, exploring themes of sexuality, masculinity, relationships and communication in a new context. Participants will gain an enhanced understanding of what sexual and reproductive health looks like in men; how to have useful conversations about sexual health to avoid harmful labelling; and how culture and language can affect our understanding of sexual health.
- Dr Vinita Rane, Monash Health
- Dr Samuel Muchoki, Brimbank City Council
- Eva Hussain, Polaron Language Services
- ..and more
- Men’s sexual and reproductive health
- Masculinity and sexuality in a new context
- Having useful conversations with men about health
- Interpreter’s perspective
Workers in the community sector, health, settlement services, youth services, NGOs and interpreters, school nurses and teachers.