The CEH head office is located at 23 Lennox Street, Richmond . Most CEH workshops are held here.
View Larger Map and Search for Directions
There is no car parking on site. There is I and 2 hour unmetered street parking available in Elizabeth St and Lennox St.
109 Tram - Port Melbourne to Box Hill
- From Stop 20 , walk along Lennox Street (crossing Elizabeth Street) for approximately 350 metres.
- CEH is housed within the large green building on your left (North Richmond Community Health). You really can't miss it!
48 Tram - Victoria Harbour Docklands to North Balwyn & 75 Tram City (Spencer Street) to Vermont South
- Alight at Stop 16 at the corner of Bridge Road and Lennox Street, Richmond. Walk down Lennox Street for approximately 650 metres.
- CEH is housed within the large green building on your right (North Richmond Community Health). You really can't miss it!
From North Richmond Station
- From the North Richmond Station , it is approximately a 600 metre walk to CEH.
- Proceed down Jonas Street toward Elizabeth Street - turn left and walk along Elizabeth Street until you arrive at Lennox Street. Turn right and approx 150 metres along is the North Richmond Community Health Centre. Inside this very green building (both in environmental and visual terms), is CEH.
This is the best option if you are travelling by train from the country.
For more information visit the VicLInk Journey Planner .